Envase Technologies provides mission-critical, cloud-based transportation management system (TMS) enterprise software and mobile applications to the intermodal transportation industry, with a core focus on the drayage trucking niche.
We are looking for a Backend Software Engineer with experience in Python to help us in the design and implementation of the many services, applications, and APIs that we are currently working.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Design and implement a wide range of backend services, REST APIs, and serverless applications to meet our customers’ needs.
- Work and collaborate with other team members in an agile environment to complete the user stories scheduled in the sprint on-time and with high quality.
- Participate in the daily stand-up, backlog grooming, and retrospective to define and estimate the work and report progress.
- Work and collaborate with product management and tech support to ensure our customers’ needs are met.
- 3+ years of experience with Python (or similar modern language) implementing backend services and APIs.
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure (AWS preferrable) and security.
- Strong knowledge of SQL Databases (preferrable PostGres).
- Strong knowledge of web scrapping technologies.
- Experience with TDD is a plus, but most be willing to adopt.
- Great communication skills written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Competitive Salary
- Full Medical Coverage
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Remote/Work from Home
- Unlimited Vacation Policy