Envase Technologies is the lead software provider for the intermodal transportation industry. Our suite of products is used by thousands of users every day to keep their business running and track the life cycle of intermodal containers worldwide.
Its subsidiary Profit Tools is leading the transformation to a full set of Web Applications and Services that will completely redefine the industry. We are providing the tools our users want. From TMS systems that allow them to manage their workloads, bill their customers, and pay their drivers, to services that track the positions of loads and drivers in real-time.
If you want to join a well-established company, lead the innovation, and solve the hard problems the transportation industry faces today, this position is for you.
As a full-stack engineer in the Profit Tools team, you will:
- Design and implement a wide range of Web-Services and Applications to meet our customer needs.
- Use different cloud technologies to deliver our products.
- Work with industry experts to compile and define requirements.
- Participate in planning and design sessions for new features and requirement changes.
- Become a valuable member of a high pace team full of top engineers striving to deliver new features with high quality.
We are looking for a full-stack engineer with:
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- High motivation and not afraid of new challenges.
- Deep understanding of modern frameworks like Vue.js (preferrable), React, or Angular.
- Understanding of Python and web frameworks like Flask (preferrable), Django, FastAPI, etc.
- Strong object-oriented design and programming skills.
- A deep understanding of TDD is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and collaborating as a team.
- Great communication, written and verbal, skills.