Who we are
SecūrSpace, a business unit of Envase Technologies, is currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team.
The SecūrSpace marketplace consists of locations across the country that make extra yard space at their facilities available (i.e., Partners) for truckers and shippers to park and store trucks, trailers, and shipping containers (i.e., Customers). In other words, we could be described as “Airbnb for Freight Equipment.” Our network currently spans hundreds of locations across the country, from warehouses and trucking terminals to port facilities and containers depots. Since the platform’s launch in 2018, we have processed nearly 100,000 bookings.
The SecurSpace business unit operates like a startup with a small team in a high growth environment. As the only marketing team member, the Marketing Manager must be agile. At a high level, the role requires developing marketing strategy and managing projects and campaigns. There must also be a willingness to complete more routine tasks such as CRM management and content creation. Engaging external firms and consultants, as well as collaborating with other internal marketing teams, will be necessary.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in startup marketing with comprehensive responsibility for marketing operations and ample opportunity for growth. The individual who succeeds in this role will be an energetic self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset, competitive spirit, and an ambition to succeed. Applicants should be comfortable with ambiguity and embrace a Build-Test-Learn mindset. This is a remote position and includes a competitive base salary with bonus potential.
Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategy to generate new business leads
- Manage marketing budget including advertising and promotional campaigns
- Coordinate and execute email marketing, social media, and the creation of marketing materials
- Engage and manage external resources on an as-needed basis to complete projects
- Evaluate marketing opportunities within the product and provide feedback on design
- Promote our brand at trade shows and other industry-related events
- Collaborate with Sales Directors on specialized marketing campaigns within respective territory or target market
- Compile business data on regular cadence to ensure marketing materials and sales talking points are up to date
- Establish and analyze performance metrics and goals
Qualifications / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar
- At least two years of experience in a marketing role
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with CRM software (i.e., Salesforce, HubSpot) and content creation tools (i.e., Photoshop, Canva) a plus
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with a willingness to take the initiative
- Organized; ability to manage time
- Willingness to travel (<10% of the time)
Benefits & compensation
- Competitive Salary
- Full Medical Coverage
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Remote/Work from Home
- Unlimited Vacation Policy