Who we are
Envase is a well-funded startup that has been growing organically and through aggressive M&A.
We are on a mission to automate the drayage and transportation industry. The infamous backup at the ports and rails? That’s what we’re solving. We do this by helping transportation companies do more and earn more with our easy-to-use, impactful software.
Our new product owner will have experience launching new products and features successfully, will learn all aspects of the team’s products, coordinate with the product management organization to define vision/strategy, manage the dev team’s backlog, help to gather/build requirements, aid in the design/testing of new features, and work with customer support to resolve requests.
Product Owner Job Responsibilities:
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
- Work with the development team to translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Defines and executes the go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful.
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to the defined product roadmap
- Work with development teams and senior management to establish reasonable deadlines for projects and ensure on-time delivery.
- Organize, track, and communicate the progress of projects throughout all phases of development.
Product Owner Qualifications / Skills:
- Have 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner
- Be familiar with agile development methodologies
- Proven track record of delivering data-driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- A high degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Happily accept constructive criticism
- Constantly self-reflect in order to learn and grow
- Change Management System (Jira, Trello, GitLab, etc)
Nice to Haves:
- Monday.com, Trello, Drayage Operations, Agile Development Methodologies
Benefits & compensation
- Competitive Salary
- Full Medical Coverage
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Remote/Work from Home
- Unlimited Vacation Policy