Envase Technologies provides mission-critical, cloud-based transportation management system (TMS) enterprise software and mobile applications to the intermodal transportation industry, with a core focus on the drayage trucking niche.
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer with experience in Python to help us verify the quality of the many services, applications, and APIs that we are currently working.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Implement test automation for services and cloud applications to validate requirements.
- Assist with manual testing of client applications when needs arise (10% of time).
- Participate as part of an agile team in the definition, estimation, and validation of user stories schedule on the sprint.
- Collaborate and communicate with developers to ensure the quick resolution of issues found.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Tech Support to define requirements and reproduce issues.
- 3+ years of experience with test automation using modern tools and programing languages (Python preferrable).
- Deep understanding of software requirements and edge cases.
- Great creativity and motivation to find software bugs before they make it into production.
- Willingness to learn new tools and processes, as well as recommend new tools and processes to help with automation testing.
- Understanding of load testing and performance is a plus.
- Understanding of databases is a plus.
- Competitive Salary
- Full Medical Coverage
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Remote/Work from Home
- Unlimited Vacation Policy