Envase is a well-funded startup that has been growing organically and through aggressive M&A. We are on a mission to automate the drayage and transportation industry. We do this by helping transportation companies do more and earn more with our easy-to-use, impactful software.
We’re about to launch new products, and we’re looking for a sales professional looking to win and grow with us.
The ideal team member is a team player, but knows how to be selfish with their time when it comes to hitting targets. You aren’t shy and have experience with outbound cold selling. You’ve worked in a startup or SaaS environment as a salesperson and are comfortable running demos and asking for the sale.
You want to learn, grow, and win.
What you’ll do
Responsible for meeting and exceeding revenue goals and expectations. The SaaS Sales Executive is responsible for building customer relationships to identify, develop and close recurring revenue deals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage complete sales cycle from start to finish
- Maintain all sales activities & communication in CRM system
- Provide forecast in weekly sales meetings
- Consistently meet or exceed sales revenue goals set in place
- Possess clear and professional communication skills (verbally and in email)
- Video calls with customers as well as internal staff
- Work to gain expert knowledge of the SaaS product you will be selling
What you’ll need
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Working knowledge of Intermodal Trucking / Drayage Industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills that include listening, written/verbal communication and managing customer relationships
- Strong desire and ability to work in a fast paced, start-up company
- Experience in selling SaaS solution or a subscription-based product
- Be proficient in Word, Excel, Teams, Zoom, Salesforce, and other tools needed to interact with customers and employees
- Must have and maintain a great team attitude and mentality
- To align with our company core values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Balance, and Excellence
Benefits & compensations
- Competitive Salary
- Full Medical Coverage
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Remote/Work from Home
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
Please reach out to Blake Ragsdale at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!