Who we are
Envase builds impactful software for the transportation industry. Our products include Profit Tools, Compcare, GTG, Tailwind, Infosite, SecurSpace, and Draymaster.
The Implementation Specialist and Software Trainer will oversee multiple projects for a successful client onboarding and launch of the system.
Implementation Specialist & Software Trainer Responsibilities:
- Coordinate setup and development of systems and products for clients.
- Perform business process analysis for new customers to ensure maximized use of the software.
- Develop an implementation plan involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Communicate with clients, third-party vendors, and key stakeholders internally throughout implementation, gathering requirements, and assigning tasks.
- Track progress using provided system tools.
- Ensure implementation is within scope, budget, and timeline.
- Perform user testing on newly developed programs/features before delivering to the client.
- Conduct group or one-on-one training sessions online/on-site tailored to customers’ goals for system implementation and product purchase.
- Coaching customers to use and adhere to industry standard business practices while using the system.
- Work with and help create training materials and solution documentation.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Assist customer support teams during and after implementation as needed to include refresher training sessions with clients.
- Remain current on new product offerings and how they can be used to provide value to our clients.
- Experience coaching or training individuals and groups on how to use the software.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Impeccable time management skills and the ability to follow up without being asked.
- Travel to customer locations will be a regular requirement of this position.
- Solid organization skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must be a team player who is open to trying new processes.
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus.
- Knowledge of the Transportation industry (OTR or Intermodal) is a plus.
Benefits & compensation
- Competitive Salary
- Full Medical Coverage
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company Match
- Remote/Work from Home
- Unlimited Vacation Policy