For actionable business intelligence
Use the data in your TMS to make better and more profitable business decisions
Envase BI provides actionable business intelligence for intermodal and drayage carriers
You can have access to information – but you need the tools, processes, and the ability easily analyze it to turn that information into actionable intelligence. If you’re tired of relying on spreadsheets, screens upon screens of data, and your your ‘gut’ to make the important decisions that will take your intermodal and drayage business to the next level, the Envase BI business intelligence solution may be your answer.
- Business health
- Customer activity
- Lane analysis
- Shipment details
- and more!
Why Envase BI?
Leverages your data
The Envase BI business intelligence platform pulls data directly from your existing TMS.
Over 25 preset dashboards
Get going right away with over 25 preset business intelligence dashboards.
Customize reports to get at the data YOUR intermodal and drayage business needs.
Discover and share insights faster
Set up daily, weekly, or monthly reports to be waiting in your email box to review and share.
No big upfront costs. Subscribe and get started.
Actionable business intelligence
Stop going through spreadsheets upon spreadsheets or relying on your 'gut' when making important business decisions.
Envase BI Business Intelligence Dashboards
See your total shipments, parts of shipments per total, and the total revenue of invoices, including drayage, fuel surcharge, and accessorial charges.
The customer details dashboard shows you your top ten revenue producing customers and new customer trends over the last 12- months.
Get visibility into your tractor's current year activity metrics compared to the prior year's, along with details for each type of activity within a specific date period.
See a breakdown of distinct rate per lane and how many times the rate was user.
and many more dashboards, including...
- Billing summary
- Chassis usage
- Customer details
- Driver attendance and revenue
- Empty containers...
How much does Envase BI cost?
Envase BI is available for a $275/month subscription for a Starter account
What is included in an Envase BI Starter account?
- Setup and Implementation of your Envase BI web portal
- Access to the Envase BI web portal for licensed users
- Default dashboards (current and future)
- Nightly updates to reporting data
- Access to free online training videos
- Ability to create and publish new reports (Explorers)
- Access to any future online videos
- Ability to modify filters on default and custom workbooks
- Subscription to scheduled Envase BI exports (licensed users only)
How many users are included in an Envase BI Starter account
A monthly subscription includes two Explorer licences and one Viewer licence.
- Viewer = Allows access to view and interact with Envase BI reporting and dashboards
- Explorer = Allows access to view, interact, edit, and create Envase BI reports and dashboards
Can I have additional Envase BI users?
Yes. Additional users can be added at the following rates:
- Viewer = $75/mo
- Explorer = $100/mo
What additional services are available?
Additional services available for purchase in addition to an Envase BI Starter subscription include:
- Online training
- Professional services
- Custom reporting builds
What preset dashboards are available today?
The preset dashboards available in Envase BI today are:
- Billing Summary: This dashboard offers observability on total shipments, child shipments per total shipment, and the total revenue of the invoices broken down in tabular format including drayage, fuel surcharge, and accessorial charges. The dashboard contains a pie chart visualization that classifies the grand total from all invoices by amount type (fuel service charge, accessorial, and drayage).
- Chassis Usage: The chassis usage set comes equipped with six dashboards that evaluate the following relationships: usage by activity date, usage by invoice date, and activity date vs. invoice date. The six views provide observability on information such as the activity of a given chassis by id, associated orders for the equipment, time lapse between usage and invoicing, and total usage of a chassis in each week. All visualizations in the set are in tabular format.
- Customer Charge Types: the customer charge types dashboard provides a table of the distinct commodity code setups per customer.
- Customer Contacts: In tabular format, the contacts dashboard houses all the contact information for a customer (active or not). This dashboard includes the following: customer name, address, city, state, zip code, customer fuel surcharge rate, default fuel surcharge rate. If individual customer information is stored it may display as well.
- Customer Details: Including tabular, map, and bar graph formats, the customer details dashboard offers the company a heat map visualization of the company’s customer density across the United States, a table of the customer's mailing list, and a bar chart comparing customer fuel surcharge rate to the default rate (where applicable).
- Driver Attendance: The driver attendance dashboard captures a driver’s activity within a given date range as well as the total number of working drivers per day and week. Additionally, this dashboard includes a time series visualization that cross references the percentage of working drivers to the raw number of active drivers in the user-specified time range.
- Driver Information: The driver information dashboard contains a basic list of drivers.
- Driver Revenue Report: The driver revenue report dashboard summarizes the total number of moves and the estimated, total revenue a driver aggregated over those moves.
- Empty Containers: The empty containers dashboard offers observability on their empty containers by lease type, lease line, and the designated “return to” site.
- Equipment Dashboard: The equipment dashboard offers a comprehensive list of the company’s equipment in tabular format and a bar chart visualization of equipment license by state and equipment by type.
- Image Modifications: The image modifications visualization archives documentation by type and user.
- Mileage: The mileage dashboard tracks the miles travelled over the year (up to the company’s current week) and compares it to activity captured from the previous year.
- Month over Month: The month over month dashboard provides a tabular summary of moves and associated revenue by company. This dashboard also provides time series visuals of shipment volume and revenue and shows the relative differences between the user selected years.
- On-Time Performance: The on-time performance dashboard provides visibility on the timeliness of a driver’s activity and average lateness or of on-time delivery by driver and location. A comprehensive detail table is also provided which captures other important, associated information with a given event such as order number, arrival date, suffix, etc.
- Recent Customer Activity: The recent customer activity dashboard visualizes the company’s top ten customers and new customer acquisition by month in bar chart format. This dashboard also provides in depth customer details in tabular format.
- Revenue Accrual: The revenue accrual dashboard provides three tables that comprehensively breakdown the company’s revenue in the selected time period.
- Settlements Dashboard: The settlements dashboard provides three tables that give the company visibility on their drivers, and the shipment details for a selected settlement.
- Shipment Volume: The shipment volume dashboard provides pie chart visuals comparing export types like short-term and mid-term to imports. Additionally, this dashboard provides pie chart visuals that compartmentalize all shipments and open shipments by shipment type.
- User Activity: The user activity set includes 3 separate dashboards offing a bar chart and table to evaluate the following information: dispatch activity, order creation, and billing approval (all per user). A user’s activity within each topic is compared to all other users in a bar chart visualization. Each bar chart is accompanied by a table that allows the company to see all the associated details for the captured dispatch activity, order creation, or billing approval.
- Revenue: The revenue set contains nine dashboards that offer two visualization types. The first is a tabular and bar chart breakdown of revenue, cost, and margins across all and within each account(s), office(s), customer office(s), region(s), container type(s)/size(s), event code(s). The second is a time series representation of revenue over a selected date range for a given region or office.
- Moves: The moves dashboard provides visibility on move operations in time series visuals of relationships such as orders by invoice date, moves by invoice or activity date, and driver activity per week. This dashboard also provides observability to the amount of order numbers by customer office and container type/size. Each view contains a table which provides the company a comprehensive list of customer offices, terminals, moves, driver activities, etc.
- Drivers Not Driving: The drivers not driving dashboard provides visibility on the drivers that have not driven within the amount of time specified in days. This dashboard contains a complete list of the drivers pulled according to the filter criteria and a visualization showing a timeline of the driver’s active status up until the last time they were assigned an order.
- Driver Count: The driver count dashboard provides two bar visuals showing the number of current, active drivers over a specified date range and inactive drivers for a specified number of days. A target, user specified driver goal number is superimposed onto the visuals for simplicity.
- Tariff: The tariff dashboard provides a tabular breakdown of distinct rate per lane and how many times the rate was used.
- Chassis Revenue: The chassis revenue dashboard offers two tabular breakdowns to evaluate company owned vs. pool chassis
- Revenue by Commodity Code: The commodity code dashboard offers two tabular breakdowns of revenue by commodity codes (for example this allows the customer to evaluate yard storage vs. rail storage)
How do I get support?
For support, please contact email@example.com.
Get started now!
Make better decisions with easy to access business intelligence