All the solutions you need to manage your operations
Where the code meets the road!
For over 25 years, the all-in-one Profit Tools drayage TMS has empowered intermodal trucking companies to achieve more, increase revenue, and customer satisfaction.
Why Profit Tools?
Our implementation team is ready to help you to maximize your TMS investment and jump ahead of your competition with a training process customized to the needs of your business.
Every trucking operation is different, each with different workflows and business processes. Our flexible software allows us to to configure the application to fit your company's individual needs.
To ensure you get your support when you need it, our dedicated technical support email is monitored by several team members.
How will Profit Tools help you?
Stay organized and up-to-date with our order entry and order management modules!
- Order Entry
- Customer Web Portal allows Order Tenders
- Shipment Wizards
- Shipment Templates
- EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
- Complete Shipment Details
- Customizable Dispatch Boards
- Driver Availability in Real Time
- Filter and Sorting Tools
Dispatch & mobile
Combine the Profit Tools dispatch boards with our easy-to-use driver applications for an efficient and profitable dispatch experience.
- Drag and Drop Dispatch
- Dispatcher to Driver Communication
- Driver Mobile Application (Envase Mobile)
- Geofencing and Live Mapping
- Updating of Shipment Info from the Field
- Arrival / Departure Time Stamps
- eSignatures for Instant POD / POP
- Document Capture and Clean Up
- ELD, YMS and WMS Integrations
Billing & settlements
Accurate shipment data allows for a smooth billing and settlements experience.
- Auto-Rating Engine
- Built-In Assessorial Charges
- Efficient Billing and Invoicing
- System Generated Documentation
- Automatic Invoice Transfer
- Settlements Reporting
Are your customers demanding real-time shipment updates?
- Customer Website Portal
- Real-Time Shipment Status and Updates
- Document Retrieval
- Automatic Email Updates
We have partnered with Tableau to bring our customers an easy-to-use analytics solution for intermodal trucking. Time is money… and so is having the right information!
- Business Overview
- Customer Activity
- Equipment Activity
- Lane Analysis
- Shipment Details
- & Much More!
EDI (electronic data interchange)
Our in-house EDI team can help you become EDI compliant and save time and money!
- EDI 204 Load Tenders
- EDI 990 and 997 Responses
- EDI 214 Status Update
- EDI 212 Delivery Trailer Manifest
- EDI 210 Invoicing
- EDI 322 Equipment Disposition
Geofencing & mapping
Let geofencing automate your arrival, departure and waiting time notifications.
- Set Polymetric Geofences
- Automated Driver Arrival
- Automated Driver Departure
- Automated Waiting Time Notifications
Container tracing (track & trace)
Profit Tools Track & Trace™ is designed to eliminate the need to search multiple websites for ocean and rail container availability. It also eliminates crashing and downtime when using web scraping technology that our competitors use. We achieve this advanced tracing through lightning-fast API connections with eModal & Railinc.
Features & Benefits:
- Expanded Port and Terminal Information
- Critical Date Information (ETA, Arrive, Grounded)
- Custom Holds
- Container Type
- Vessel & Voyage
- Discharge Date
- Days in Yard
- Retains Trace by Trace Time Records
- Establish Reliable Backup for Customer Disputes
Chassis / per diem audit
Intermodal margins Chassis rental and per diem charges are profit killers. Our chassis and per diem audit tools enable quick validation of charges.
With the new Chassis Audit, more capabilities have been added to address this new reality and simplify the process.
- Audit for Duplicate billing
- Audit for Correct usage dates
- Track Charges to Your customers
Download our Fact Sheet here.
Our new Brokerage Solution provides drayage carriers and brokerage companies an affordable technology platform.
Container Brokerage will help you sell and deliver loads efficiently, build your brokerage business quickly without adding staff, and compete profitably.
Container Brokerage chart with features:
- Create a private company load board
- Provide an electronic load tender with Accept or Reject capability and eliminate back solicitation
- Receive and provide timely updates through an online portal branded with your company name
- Provides outside carrier lookup, record keeping and posting of cash and fuel advances
- Integrates with leading industry partners to improve your efficiency
Here's what our customers have to say
Why should I use Profit Tools Intermodal TMS Software?
Profit Tools has always been the leader and the innovator in the Intermodal TMS Software space. Our carriers have driven the product based on real world requirements which has put our development cycles years ahead of the competition.
What are the main benefits to using an Intermodal TMS like Profit Tools?
A TMS makes your business more efficient. You can reduce back-office staffing levels, or dramatically increase the volume of business your existing staff can handle. Your driver and equipment utilization rates will improve.
How does Profit Tools make me more profitable?
On top of the efficiency gains (see above) you’ll have a more accurate and complete capturing of accessorial charges which will in turn improve your margins. You’ll also improve customer relationships as you can give them visibility that they demand