Customer Success Specialist (Remote)
We at Envase Technologies, a WiseTech Global company, are seeking a customer-orientated candidate to join our fast-paced team to support our exciting suite of services as a Customer Success Specialist.
This role will retain and grow existing customer accounts by developing customer relationships that improve satisfaction and promote retention, as well as identifying opportunities for expansion.
The position is remote, so an ability to manage your schedule and take the initiative to complete projects is paramount. The individual who succeeds in this role will be energetic, efficient, and will take an interest in scaling with us.
· Assume responsibility for relationship management, retention, and growth of accounts.
· Be the customer’s main point of contact while working collaboratively across internal teams to enhance their customer experience and satisfaction.
· Build relationships with the customer’s decision makers and identify expansion opportunities within these departments.
· Maintain and organize information in various CRM systems.
· Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers and their users, as well as provide ongoing support.
· Collaborate closely with sales to support beta customers, and share findings and feedback across teams.
· Develop supply chain technology and industry knowledge.
· Minimum of two years in an account management or Customer Success role.
· Experience using programs like Salesforce, Pendo, Monday, and HubSpot.
· Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail.
· Strong interpersonal skills including demonstrated experience in a customer-facing role.
· Ability to collaborate within a team environment.
· Experience analyzing and interpreting customer interaction data from a CRM.
Envase is now more than just the largest drayage TMS provider in North America; we are the most innovative. Customers of our portfolio systems have a front row seat as we build new solutions to revolutionize and digitize the lifecycle of a container. We are building a cloud-based TMS to connect all aspects of your drayage business and give you a competitive edge in the market. The vision of a digital drayage ecosystem is underway.