Full Stack Developer Role
Full Stack Developer
Envase Technologies provides mission-critical, cloud-based transportation management system (TMS) enterprise software and mobile applications to the intermodal transportation industry, with a core focus on the drayage trucking niche.
- Deep understanding of modern front-end frameworks such as React, Vue.js, or Angular
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Proficient in C# and the .NET framework tech stack
- Strong SQL database knowledge and experience
- Exposure to cloud technology, AWS (preferable), Google, or Azure
- Experience with source control (Git)
- Experience integrating with online payment gateways for shopping cart and payment functionality via XLM-based Web Service model
- Front-end and back-end experience with components such as products/services page, product category page, shopping cart/check out page, credits/debits page, and purchase history detail.
- Experience with direct integration via API to financial institution for processing payment transactions.
- Experience surrounding ecommerce / shopping cart capabilities.
- Working experience with Flutter (not required, but nice to have).
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and processes (not required, but nice to have).
- Experience with TDD (not required but must be willing to adopt).
- Great communication skills )written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Competitive Salary
· Remote/Work from Home