February 13, 2020 – Tailwind TMS is pleased to announce a new integration of QuickBooks Desktop available for Tailwind Enterprise TMS users.
“QuickBooks is one of the most widely used accounting systems in freight transportation,” says Kyle Shaw, Director of Product Design and Delivery at Tailwind. “This integration is a clear reflection of our goal to help small to mid-sized logistics companies compete on a more even footing with those large industry players by delivering an innovative, solution-oriented TMS [transportation management software] system.”
The Tailwind Enterprise TMS QuickBooks Desktop integration:
- Removes the need for duplicate data entry between the two systems.
- Allows users to import invoices, bills and corresponding payments in an instant.
- Makes reconciliation, balancing cash accounts and bank statements easy.
- Provides an immediate and full view of a business’ financial health – without having to wait for an accountant’s calculations.
- Gives users a choice between using QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online – whichever suits their business needs better.
Previously, due to the differences in QuickBooks’ version functionality, the Tailwind TMS could not be connected to the desktop version of QuickBooks. Tailwind TMS has worked with Zed Systems to remove the need for QuickBooks Desktop’s Intuit Interchange Format (IIF) files so that the systems work together seamlessly.