Envase Privacy Notice
Effective Date: April 5, 2022
This Privacy Notice describes how Envase collects, uses, and shares your personal information via its website and mobile application (the “Sites”). This Privacy Notice also describes how Envase manages customer choices with respect to such data when you use our Sites. We collect information you choose to give us and other information that may be automatically collected from your use of the Site and your mobile device. We use that information to operate our business, and for a variety of other purposes set forth below.
This Privacy Notice does not apply to third parties or their services. This Privacy Notice does not apply to information which cannot be identified to any individual, household or their devices.
How We Use Information We Collect
How We Share Personal Information
Envase provides software and systems that support shipments of goods. For example, our transportation management software helps companies find drivers and shipments, manage dispatch functions, track driver and shipment movement, and manage billing. We provide those services to third party companies. To understand the privacy practices of these companies, you should refer to such companies, and not this Notice.
To provide Envase services and to support our website and mobile application, we collect data by which you may be personally identified, such as a first and last name, an email address, a telephone number, driver’s license information, and identifiers that may permit us to contact you. We may also collect information about your employer, the devices and equipment you use to access our Site or mobile application, and usage data.
We collect this information from a variety of source, including:
– Directly from you when you provide it to us, including when you communicate with us or establish an account on our Sites.
– From third parties, including your employer.
– Automatically as you navigate through the Sites.
If you are a driver, your employer may mandate use of our mobile application. We may collect the above information about you as a result. The mobile application may geolocate you and track your movement over time. Our mobile application may collect information that is shared between us, your employers or other parties on behalf of whom you provide transportation services. You should contact your employer (or other third parties) to understand their privacy practices.
Information directly from you when you provide it to us. The information we collect on or through our Sites may include information that you provide directly to us. This includes information provided at the time you fill out forms on our Site, sign up for emails and newsletters, or communicate with us.
Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies. We may collect data regarding your use of our Sites through cookies, web beacons, and other automatically collected information. This data may include your IP address; date and time you access the services and the pages and content you access during your visit; websites that you link to or from; emails from us that you open and the links you click on within those emails. [We may also collect information about your mobile device and how you interact with our mobile application.] Cookies are small identifiers sent from a web server that are stored on your device for the purpose of identifying your browser or storing information or settings in your browser. Cookies may also be used to personalize your visit by storing your preferences or displaying content based upon what you have viewed on the services and other websites. Web beacons or pixel tags connect web pages to web servers and their cookies. We and others may use these and similar technologies on our services and other websites.
Other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites when you use our website or services. We do not respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services.
Information we collect from third party sources. Advertisers, analytic services, and other third parties provide us information in connection with our Sites and through tools they use to collect information about you when you use our services. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information about your online activities over time. They and we may use this information to provide you with interest-based advertising or other targeted content, and for other purposes (such as to better understand our Sites’ audience).
How We Use Information We Collect
We may use data we collect for a variety of purposes, including the following:
– To operate our business.
– To provide, maintain, analyze, customize, measure and improve our services.
– To provide customer support.
– To communicate with you, including about products and/or services you may be interested in.
– To monitor and enforce our legal terms or similar terms.
– To comply with law and satisfy our regulatory compliance obligations.
– To detect and prevent fraud and other prohibited, illicit or illegal activity, and to protect you, ourselves, and others.
– For other purposes permitted by law or to which you consent.
Please note that we may combine the information we gather about you in identifiable form, including information from third parties. We may use this information, for example, to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising.
We are committed to maintaining measures to protect the security of your information. Of course, despite these measures, no network or system is ever entirely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of networks and systems that we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
How We Share Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third parties as permitted or required by law, or as directed or authorized by you. For example, we may disclose your information:
– To your employer (or, if you are a driver, others for whom you provide transportation services).
– To our professional advisors who provide legal, compliance, accounting, banking, or consulting services.
– In order to comply with our legal obligations or to protect the interests, property or legal rights of you, ourselves, or third parties.
– To law enforcement, officials, or other third parties when we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar law enforcement request, or when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of this Privacy Notice or other applicable terms.
– To companies or other entities in connection with, or during the negotiation of, any merger, sale of company stock or assets, financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution of all or a portion of our business.
– For other legal purposes, such as to enforce our legal terms, or to exercise or defend legal claims.
– With your direction or consent.
Update personal information. If you maintain an online account with us, you can log in to that account to review and change certain information you have provided to us.
Marketing communications. You may receive marketing information from Envase. You may opt out of receiving marketing emails, by following the unsubscribe link in each email, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may continue to receive non-marketing emails from us after you opt-out.
Cookies. You have a number of choices regarding certain cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you may modify your browser’s setting to notify you of cookie placement or decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, certain features of our website may not function properly as a result.
Location Data. You may opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your location settings on your device. If you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain features of our Site.
Our online services are not directed to children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect data from children under age 18 without parental consent.
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time in order to provide clarification or notice of changes to our practices. If we make changes, we will revise the Effective Date at the top of this Privacy Notice. Changes to this Privacy Notice will be effective once they are posted unless otherwise indicated.
If you have any questions or concern about this privacy notice or the privacy practices at Envase, please contact us at email@example.com.